CORE RETURN POLICY
• All recycled core returns must be returned within 30 days.
• You must obtain a return number by calling customer service at 818.999.0500 or use your order number.
• Write your order number or return number on the outside of the box. If it is a group of boxes that is taped together please make sure that it is labeled on at least one of the boxes.
• If you need longer than a month to return a core you must call and let us know.
• Any core(s) returned without a return number or order number will be refused.
• All return core shipping is paid by the customer.
• The amount that will be charged to your account or credit card if you do not return the core(s) within 30 days from the time of the original order or if you have not called will be: $25.00.
If your package and product has been damaged in transit, you must contact the carrier and file a claim. You must comply with all of the carrier's rules and procedures regarding the damage claims. Please keep a record of your claim date and the name of the person that you spoke to at the carrier's office. Failure to follow the above procedures may invalidate your claim with Business Machines Center and eliminate our responsibility for refund or credit.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RETURNS
• We stand behind our toners 100%.
• All defective cartridges please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 818.999.0500
• If you have a defective recycled cartridge one will be sent back out next day with a call tag so you can return your defective. Please put a copy of the defective print in the box.
• If it is a defective OEM please call us at 818.999.0500 or email email@example.com